The Market Tavern At Southam is a bright but traditional pub with a friendly atmosphere located opposite the Market in Wood Street with a car park at the rear. There are low ceilings, split levels and real fires in both rooms and a Plasma TV screen for sporting events, jukebox and gaming machines in the bar.
There is an extensive outside area at the rear with a lawned garden and patio for outside dining and a smoking area. Six cask ales are always available including occasional guest ale from other brewers. Food is served every lunchtime and evening. Tea & coffees are always available.
Now A ‘Cask Marque Accredited’ Pub
The Warwickshire Beer Co acquired the pub previously known as The Crown in October 2004. After changes in clientele and a sympathetic refurbishment the company installed its range of real ales and renamed the pub The Market Tavern in 2005 becoming the WBC’s second public house.
The Market Tavern is now managed by Diane Cowley & her daughters Lisa & Lucy.
- Monday night darts team, Thursday ladies darts
- Tuesday – market day, start your day with a BIG breakfast, or join us for a well earned lunch
-Tuesday – pool night, our pool team pot into action!
- Wednesday – We host our legendary quiz night Wednesday evenings, only £1 entry per team, with CASH prize and round of drinks for winning team – free snacks for all quizers
- Friday – Disco night ‘You say … we play’ by Booga
- Beer festivals and pig roasts – look out for dates
Tel: 01926 810622